Partly sunny, with highs in the upper 70s — Sunday weather

Partly sunny, with highs in the upper 70s — Sunday weather

Partly sunny, with highs in the upper 70s — Sunday weather

As of Saturday morning, the chance of weekend thunderstorms has been eliminated.

Showers and thunderstorms are likely before 3 a.m. tonight.

Monday... Sunny early with increasing clouds in the afternoon. There will be a 70 percent chance of rain. West northwest wind 10 to 15 miles per hour becoming light northwest after midnight. Partly sunny, with a high near 83. Southwest winds will be around 5 miles per hour. Chance of precipitation is 30 percent. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 72.

Tuesday: A 20 percent chance of showers and thunderstorms.

Trump to Hire Lawyer Ty Cobb to Respond to Russia Probes
Akhmetshin said . "Well, I wonder why the Secret Service, if this was nefarious, why the Secret Service allowed these people in". He told Fox News it was "literally just a wasted 20 minutes" that had not been important enough to tell his father about.

Sunday: Partly sunny, then gradually becoming sunny, with a high near 79. Lows during this time will remain in the mid-70s with mostly clear conditions.

Friday - Sunny, with a high near 83. Cloudy, with a low around 71. Slight afternoon/evening rain chance. Up to an inch of rainfall is possible. Partly sunny, with a high near 92. North wind 7 to 10 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 71. Expect sunny, but hazy skies on Wednesday and Thursday. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 68. Mostly sunny, with a high near 94. Highs will be near 90. Thunderstorms will be around and I do wish we would get some rain.

Some of those storms may be strong to severe, producing small hail, gusty wind and frequent lightning. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 63. Northwest wind 6 to 8 miles per hour. Mostly cloudy, with a low around 64. Isolated thunderstorms are possible during the second half of the week.

Wednesday: A chance of showers and thunderstorms. Higher chances for rain could return by late next week.

Related news