Virgin Trains app now in Windows Phone Marketplace
July 6, 2012 at 11:25 GMT | By Darlington Moyo
Virgin Trains has released a useful app for their customers in the UK. The app comes with a tonne of features, allowing users to search train times, plan journeys, purchase tickets and have them sent to their Windows Phones.
Train travel - some say with all the different times and fares and ticket types and all that, it can be a little bit confusing (and we'd agree with them too), especially when you want to find out info on the train you want to catch.
Well thanks to our top technical geniuses, we've got a new and improved app which will make your travel experience with us so simple you'll wonder how you lived without it. Check train times, plan journeys and buy tickets for any train anywhere in the UK (with no booking or credit card fees too!). And best of all, it's 100% totally and utterly free.
Plus, book yourself on one of our swanky Virgin Trains and get your ticket sent straight to your mobile. No fuss, no queuing, no printing - it's your ticket delivered directly into your pocket.
Also, want to see if your train is on time? You can see real-time info on how any train is running across Britain, and even which platform it will arrive into at your station.
- Search times and fares for any train to any destination in the UK.
- Buy tickets up to 10 minutes before you want to depart.
- Book for up to 8 people at once.
- Totally secure booking.
- Absolutely no hidden booking or credit card fees (we hate those!)
- Get tickets sent straight to your mobile or collect from our FastTicket machines.
- Log-in to your account so you only need to enter your details once.
- Check live departures/arrivals info to see how your train is running, before you even get on it.
- And you get all this for the one-off payment of... nothing! Free things are always the best things in life.
You might like:
blog comments powered by Disqus