Twitter Analytics: Search and display statistics about your Twitter use
July 15, 2012 at 19:10 GMT | By Darlington Moyo
Twitter Analytics allows users to search and display statistics about Twitter use. Users of this application may search for terms such as #hashtags and @Twitter users. Upcoming versions will include support for Twitter search keywords and the Twitter search syntax. The comparative analysis of tweets allows reporting information about, retweets, tweeters and the tone of the tweets, using a dictionary and an algorithm for make the calculations.
The application consists of several screens to display this information on a consolidated basis that includes the following information by using different charts.
- Total Tweets matching the search term
- Total Retweets matching the search term
- Total Tweeters, Twitter users who have used the search term in their tweets
- Total Retweeters Twitter users who have made retweet for the search term
- Chart showing Tweets per day (up to 7 days of history)
- Chart showing the top 5 hashtags used in conjunction with the search term entered
- Chart showing the top 5 Twitter users who had mentioned the search term
- Chart showing the top 5 most active users who have included in their tweets the term entered
- Chart showing the tone, the result as a percentage of all tweets analyzed, divided into three categories: neutral, positive and negative
SUBMITTED BY: Alberto Pinedo
You might like:
blog comments powered by Disqus