Herber the Weber: A gameboy-style platform game!
July 17, 2012 at 20:55 GMT | By John Williams
Herber the Weber is a platform game where you play as Herber, a little Weber who wants to fly. (Don't ask me what a Weber is, because I don't know yet!). Herber must run through his cube-based world in order to gain velocity to take off and fly.
Run through an infinite platform level and try to stay alive the maximum time possible! Collect coins to get better scores! You can jump to avoid precipices, and dash to break crystal walls. A simple but addictive mechanic!
- Infinite level generated randomly.
- Stay alive the maximum time possible.
- Collect coins to get better scores.
- Simple mechanic: jump and dash.
- Local ranking saving up to 3 highscores.
- Pixel art based on old gameboy graphics.
- Completely free with no ads.
PUBLISHER: Lou Copavo Studios
SUBMITTED BY: Jesus Lou Cuartero
You might like:
blog comments powered by Disqus