Belts and Boxes: When Puzzles Meet Precision Timing
August 12, 2012 at 09:57 GMT | By Guest Developer
Belts and Boxes is an absolute essential for any fan of physics-based platformer games. It is packed with puzzles and lined with challenges that keep gamers glued to their screens, demanding more, for long hours.
Use player controller conveyor belts to deliver Boxy to the drop-off point, without destroying him, or dropping him out of the level's bounds. Sounds simple enough. But transporting Boxy soon becomes a tricky task. In the process, you will encounter various obstacles and hazards, such as moving platforms, fiery torches, icy ledges, powerful winds, and loaded springs. Dummy boxes are introduced in later levels that may both assist, and block Boxy. Belts and Boxes has a smooth and elegant design, along with simple tutorials, allowing players to quickly pick up on new aspects of the game.
Join Boxy on adventures across 4 worlds and acquire 10 achievements that increase in difficulty. Collect 3 stars and face unique challenges in each of the 60 levels.
- 60 Levels
- 4 Worlds
- A variety of creative physics objects
- 10 achievements
- Trial mode available
PUBLISHER: Return True Studios
SUBMITTED BY: Jordan Pitcher
You might like:
- Windows Phone Market-share Now 3-6% in Major Markets, Nokia Driving Sales
- Nokia Lumia 920 trounces iPhone 5, Galaxy S III and HTC One X in Optical Image Stabilization comparison, again!
- Samsung Omnia M Windows Phone available from Phones4U as of tomorrow
- Is the Samsung SGH-i687 a Windows Phone 8 launch device?
blog comments powered by Disqus